Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Break in CA


Kadee, my niece Megan, and I flew to CA on the 9th. Friday we drove to San Francisco and after picking up souvenirs, ate a delicious lunch of shrimp at Fisherman's Wharf. It was raining in Sacramento but sunny (though the wind chill made it feel like 20 degrees) in San Fran. We took the trolley car tour to Market Street and back. The girls had to play in the surf at Ocean Beach. I had to limit the play to only 20 minutes because I could not take the cold wind off the ocean for long. We toured to Pacifica and looked at Grandma Bush's old house and walked out on the pier - a first for both Kadee and Megan. We hit a three hour traffic jam on the way home so I snapped a picture of the side of the road. It's just not the same in CA as it is in UT.

1 comment: