Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yay Me

Yay me!! I've lost 17 pounds and kept it off since my back surgery Dec 20th!! Walking on the treadmill three times a day for 35 minutes makes a difference in the waist line ;) And I have noticed a significant reduction in the flabby uper-arm flyswatting action. (he he)


Sad news today though, my old job doesn't need me anymore - they're getting along just fine without me. That means new horizons for me and a whole new adventure. I'm a little sad though, I'll really miss a lot of them (the good ones of course - not the ones who made for terrible days). This is a sensitive subject at our house so I had best leave the topic.

So, if anybody has any suggestions for what I should do next, let me know...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss. What happened with RA? You'll have to feel me in on the details.

    ReplyDelete