Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon

Well, Kadee and I went to see the movie. We loved it!! I have to admit that I actually had tears running down my face when Edward left (just like when I read the book). And again at the end when Jacob leaves hurt. It was so entertaining. Thankfully, we did not have a theater full of "fans" clapping, cheering and all that distracting crap so we were able to enjoy the movie. This movie did not follow the book in a lot of places but was so well put together that I loved it anyways. Steph, I am, and will always be, a fan - thanks for the good story. Kadee is steadfast in her decision to join team Jacob. Typical for our relationship these days as I am a die hard team Edward member. I know that one day things will work out smoothly for all of us. For now, Kadee is heading into the teenage attitude at the supposedly tender age of 9. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment